Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dammit! He's Still Black!

I think its just a little late for the President to finally confess, on national television, what so many have suspected for so long - he WAS black before the election! It's now abundantly clear we were lied to by the Democrats so they could steal the election! They were apparently trying to hide this critical fact from the real voters in America by pairing him with that clearly white guy, Joe Biden. All Obama had to do was stand next to Biden and the overwhelming glare from Joe's Snow White hair blinded all who watched them campaign. We should all rally for a recall, is what I think.

I mean, it was so obvious he was black on Inauguration Day, but by then, it was too late. This is an afront to the Constitution as the Far Wrong have explained it, just as those weird Unitarians have perverted the teachings of the Bible as James Dobson has explained it. Those Damn Liberals! All they want to do is indoctrinate our kids and tear down the fabric of marriage, put all Bible Thinkers into camps, and force everyone to eat tofu. I say NO! I will not eat tofu. I am an adult, and now capable of wearing adult-sized Depends, so I don't have to eat anything I don't want to eat. And that includes a President who keeps changing color, dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If its not rational, well-crafted, on point, and civil, fugedaboudit. I will delete all comments that abuse, are obscene, or refer excessively to how right you are.Otherwise, have at it.